Serving families and persons in
need in the Grantsburg School District with weekly and emergency food distribution.
Grantsburg Area Food Shelf is a nonprofit organization of 10 area churches. The churches provide food, financial donations and volunteer workers to the food shelf with added support from community businesses, civic groups, schools and individuals.
The food shelf appreciates volunteers to help
make its vision a reality. We'll help you find a way to volunteer that best suits you, whether through a donation or volunteer work. We're excited to have you join the team!
Whether you help through tax-deductible monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. GAFS couldn't accomplish its goals without the help of supporters like you.
Your generous gift will help us fund our mission to help those in need. Together, we can make a difference.
HOW TO DONATE
- Donate by Mail 320 S Brad St. Grantsburg WI 54840
- Donate in Person Drop off a check or cash at Grantsburg Food Shelf between 9:30 and 11 a.m. on Tuesday or Thursday .
- Donate at Community Bank Drive-Thru or mail to P.O. Box 718, Grantsburg WI 54840
- Donate at Village Office DropBox at main door
- Food Donations - Please no expired food.
Please Check Expiration Dates.
All Donations are Tax-Deductible
We don't have a phone, but leave us your email if you want a callback or have a request.
320 S Brad Street Grantsburg, WI 54840
Our email address: GAFS1@yahoo.com
Food Intake 9:30-11:30 a.m. Tuesdays
Food Distribution 9:30-11:30 a.m. Thursdays